Monday, March 18, 2013

St. Paddy's Day

Hello Everyone,

Did you wear green on Sunday? It was St. Paddy's Day! That is always a fun day to celebrate. I wore green too, see? 
My silly green hat-- it has feathers on it!

My silly green antennae with my airplane ears.

My bow tie.

Me mugging for a shot...

Another view: a distinguished basset with funny things sticking out of my head.

Today I went to Feel Trials so we are very tired from that! I will write a post on that soon. And then we went to a St. Paddy's Day tea, hosted by my pal Tara and her Irish person Gail. I got to see all my pals and sniffs out Tara's backyard, which had lots of great sniffs in it. Thank you Tara for inviting us! Tara just turned 13 1/2 years old and she is still going strong : )  

This is Tara.

All in all, it was a good day full of adventure! Hope you had a good St. Paddy's Day too. 


Cheers,
Worm

No comments:

Post a Comment