Friday, October 5, 2012

I gotta new friend!


Hello Friends,

It has been a long while, sooooo looooong, like my basset body.... Well I has so much to catches you up on.... basically the whole summer! I will try to get you updated piece by piece over the next month.

Let's start first with the most recent and exciting news-- do you remember my Auntie M? This is Auntie Melinda and she takes cares of me coupla times a week.

Here is my Auntie M and me sitting in a birdcage seat at Pier 1 Imports : ) She likes to do funny things to my earz....








Two weeks ago, we took a 2 hour drive to meet a nice woman named Jill who has rescued lotsa basset hounds. Bless Ms. Jill! She brought down 4 rescues. One nice man adopted a boy named Chevy. We wanted Auntie M. to meet the bagle (beagle/basset mix) named Schotzie. But instead....

...she fell quite in love with this one, named BJ! 

 He is a very handsome basset hound. And he is relatively small like me, weighs less than 45 lbs.

First sniffs between me and Mr. BJ.

Here we are standing side by side. We were at Starbucks for a long time!




Auntie M. feeding Mr. BJ some treeeeats.
Hey Auntie M! Please don't forget about me!! Melikes treeeats too!

Welikes this pic of Mr. BJ and Auntie M.
Mr. BJ is quite a nice and gentle boy. They think he is only 1 or 2 years older than me. He is mellow and a snugglebug, that is why Auntie M. likes him so much! He has a funny hoarse bark-- no one knows why that is, though, he does not appear to be debarked.

Auntie M. took Mr. BJ to see my vet Dr. D. Now Dr. D gets to see us 2 bassets and soon she will become a basset expert! Gee, I hope shelikes basset hounds! Arrrrooooooo!!!!

Please join me in welcoming Mr. BJ, my Auntie M's new rescue : ) She's technically still trying it out, but it seems to be going well so far. And I has gotten to play with Mr. BJ a few times already. We seem to get along.

Hope you are all doing well, and I will post more updates soon from my summer.

                                                        Cheers,
                                                          Worm

3 comments:

  1. It's about time, Wormy! We missed ya! Super excited you have a new Basset buddy to play with! I hope he and your auntie continue to get along because that would just be stellar!

    Don't be a stranger!:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Shauna & Olive, thanks for your message!! yah i hope it works out with Mr. BJ and auntie too...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for you and BJ and for auntie and your person! You two rascals stay out of trouble, okay?

    ReplyDelete