Thursday, March 7, 2013

SuperFoodBowl Partee Pics

Hiya Pals,

Oh geez, I've been away again too long. Well, I wanted to post pics from my last post a month ago. I went next door to my Uncle Ted's and Aunt Judy's to watch the SuperFoodBowl. We were cheerin' loudly for the 49er's!! It wuz fun. But it wuz not enuf-- those Baltimore Ravens played bettah than we did, so they became the Superbowl Champs. It's ok though, we are still proud of our 49er's and how they played this season.

The fun thing about SuperFoodBowls are the partees, and this year wuz no exception. Megots to watch the game with my 2 pals, Roxy and Lang, and their peeples. They are friends from the dawg park.

SuperFoodBowl cake-- yummers!

Roxy and I watching the TV-- do you see my nosey?

Here we are all watching TV together with my Aunt Hiroko.
That's my nosey nose again!

My pal Roxy, a lovely red golden retriever. She is Lang's gal.

My buddy Lang, a handsome golden retriever. He is ill, so please send prayers for him and his family...

Here I am!

Me decked out in my garb-- do you like my scarf?
My Uncle B and Auntie Z made it for me for Christmas, isn't that nice of them?

View of my 49er's T-shirt. Go 49er's!!


Well, that's it for now pals. I do hope to be blogging more, there is so much to tell you about!

I hope everyone is having a good week.
                                                             Cheers,
                                                                       Worm
     

1 comment:

  1. Uncle B and Auntie ZMarch 9, 2013 at 11:47 PM

    You look very handsome in your scarf, Worm! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete