Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!



Merry Christmas, friends!! I hope this message finds you well and that you are enjoying a good celebration with your family and close friends. I will write more about my Christmas experience, as we are a bit busy today, and haven't had Christmas dinner or opened gifts yet.... that will be for tonight!



I keep hearing about "Santa Paws," and I *think* that's the guy behind me wearing the funny red hat.



Uh oh, now I'm stuck wearing a funny red hat, too! yikes!

Merry Christmas again to all, and to all a good night!!!!

                                                   With love and good cheer,
                                                                      Worm

4 comments:

  1. I dunno Worm, I don't like the looks of that guy wearing the funny red hat. I hope he's a lot nicer than he looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed reading your blog. That guy in the Santa hat looks a little suspicious! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Mrs. Claws speaking here--and I can verify the indentity of the guy in the hat. He's a lot nicer than he looks and and follows W. around every where to provide extra padding from any bumps up against all those sharp exposed bones that poke out in too many places. Get used to seeing this security guard looming around in the background at all times until W puts on some more pounds and can pass a jiggle test.

    ReplyDelete