Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Hi Friends,

I want to wish everyone a happy and meaningful Thanksgiving this year!!

I am thankful for, well... having so many things to be thankful for! I don't even know where to begin. I wouldn't even be able to write all about it here, there's just too much.

I'm in a pumpkin patch here:

So #1, I'm really thankful for pumpkins, because they are yummy to chew on:


#2: I am thankful for a nice bed to sleep on and my person and the peeples around me who gives me lotsa food and attention.
#3: I am thankful for my 3 Auntie M's, who all take care of me so much and so well! I will do a post on them in the near future.
#4. I am thankful for all my friends, near & far, who are so good to me.
#5. I'm also thankful for my girlfriend, Paisley, a basset hound in Canada. She is kewl! I will tell you all about her in a future blog, too.
#6. Other random things I'm thankful for, they are mainly food items: chicken, beef, treeeats, peanut butter, watermelon, carrots... yummers!

I'm also thankful for my blog readers here! This has been fun & I've only been doing it about half a year so far.

I hope everyone has a safe Thanksgiving and that you get to spend the day and weekend with your family and friends.
                                                      Cheers,
                                                                  Worm

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, we hope you have a great day! Sniffs, The HoundDogs

    ReplyDelete